I want to....
- Spend as much time with my friends and family as possible and keep friendships alive.
- Continue to enjoy blogging, reading blogs, and to make good friends with fellow bloggers.
- Enjoy more cocktails.
- Go on holiday!
- Appreciate my beautiful sparkly christmas present from my sister and master walking in them.
- Avoid a broken ankle during the process.
- Teach Zebedeee how to talk, or learn hamster so we can go on adventures.
- Start making jewellery again.
- Explore London (and not just M&M World).
- Use my Kindle more.
- Bake beautiful things and master Macaroons.
- Have lots of fun and laugh till my sides hurt- preferably everyday.
I hope you all had a wonderful new year. I was actually working nights over new year so no celebrating for me :-( However I was thankful to avoid the awkward mumbling whilst pretended I know the words to Auld Lang Syne! Does anyone? What did you do to celebrate in the new year and I would love to hear what you want to do this year?