This is a very embarrasing climbing out the rabbit hole kind of hello. I may have been absent for a
little very very long while. So, I thought perhaps you would enjoy a 6 month(ish) catch up. Please be warned this may be rather time consuming :-)
- Had rather a few afternoon teas.
- Went to Edinburgh for a few days with Mikey. We went to Edinburgh Zoo and after months and months of watching Tian Tian on the live pandacam I finally got to meet her and I cannot describe my excitement. We trekked up Arthur's seat- I was told this was a "hill", this was a huge lie as it was definitely a mountain and we obviously ended up taking the dangerous route. Luckily we did not get blown off the top, and made it town alive.
- Had the pleasure of watching this family of gosling's grow to become beautiful geese on my way to and from work. One early miserable morning I watched this family chase a man who had to pick his dog up and run for his life (into a puddle), he swore a lot and stared at me for laughing. I won't lie, it made my day.
- Welcomed the summer sunshine (most of the time).
- And the autumn.
- Ventured to New York on an amazing holiday.
- Enjoyed a lot of coffee
- Loved these girls more than ever <3 Chipmunks <3
- Drank too many cockails.
- Loved being a nurse, hated being a nurse and started a uni course to be able to mentor student nurses. Hello student discount.
- Enjoyed my kittens. "Cuddling is when you hold your pet hostage and think they enjoy it".
- Watched my little sister graduate and move to Amsterdam!
I have missed this little place of the internet, I was struggling to balance everything and have been enjoying myself instead of feeling guilty about not documenting it. What has been your highlight of the last 6 months? Take a moment and think about it.