Here are a few reasons your the best dad in the whole wide world...
- always being so funny and making me laugh.
- arranging the best holidays ever.
- bringing me a cup of tea in bed every morning when I am at home.
- helping me rescue and look after so many animals.
- taxi'ing me around and sleeping outside in the car till we are finished in the club, and pretending you enjoyed it.
- making Mister Tibbles and Sir Maslow miow to me on the phone whenever I speak to you, so that I can catch up with them.
- providing endless fun activities and outings (even if we do end up in the rain on the beach at midnight, or spend 10 hours freeeeeezing making an igloo).
- the indescribable nose/knobbly knees/strange toe genes.
- being the dad everyone is jealous of.
- for filling my computer with pictures of you that make me smile and think of happy memories.
Thank you. I really appreciate everything you have ever done for me (I will continue to appreciate you doing a lot more). There is definitely 100% not a better dad out there. I hope you have a lovely day playing with your present.
Lots and lots and lots of love