Friday 15 March 2013

Toenails and Boyfriends.

It is tricky to paint toenails. I think this is a) because feet are so far away from hands, and b) I am not flexible (I cannot even touch my toes). So I feel it is necessary to force other people to assist with this task. I ask Mikey (boyfriend)  to help me out every time I see him. I try to bribe him, blackmail him, make it a competition, flatter his artistic skills and promise to not do his in return. It never ever works, so you must understand the amazement (and suspicion) when he says "alright han", on the condition he could choose anything he wanted. 

I jumped at the chance.... and gave him my entire nail varnish collection, glitter, stickers, diamonds and decorating utensils. 


I got Chelsea football nails. 


I laughed out loud and cried a little bit on the inside, and moaned and moaned and moaned. Now I know this may appear slightly very ungrateful, but I realllllllllllly love pretty nails. He was lucky enough to be given a second chance :-P and painted a beautiful little strawberry on every single toe. Sadly I have somehow lost my picture of this, and now they are a bit chipped and camera shy. 

So thanks Mikey- I hope this has not made you feel too unmanly.  

lotsoflove

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you managed to get your boy to do your toenails!! That is some going, & yay for him, not to self something extra to add to the 'guy wish list' must be prepared to occasionally paint toenails :)

    Shame we can't see the strawberries. x

    http://littlemagpiemoments.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1