Sunday 20 November 2011

A 'Hard' Mornings Work!

This weekend, my boyfriend came as my first visitor. Instead of venturing out to Hummingbird Bakery, which is possibly one of the most delicious cupcake shops ever (and have the cutest packaging). Definitely worth a visit, if you are ever visiting the London area. We decided to use this amazing present I was given by my Auntie- The Hummingbird Bakery Recipe Book!!!!!!


Nothing Better than a COT and a cupcake.

After a bit of arguing we finally decided on Caramel Cupcakes. Now they might not look Hummingbird Bakery standard. But they are still rather yummy. The only downside..... the STACK LOAD of washing up we are yet to fight over!!!!


The finished result



lotsoflove

xxxx

P.S. COT= Cup of tea :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah,

    Good to hear back from you - thank you for the comment on my blog :)

    I've lusted after this cookbook, but hesitated after I read some Amazon reviews and a few of my colleagues said they had issues with incorrect measurements and cakes coming out as disasters. I love cooking but I'm not a cake person and don't need anymore help to fail than a misguided recipe...!!

    HOWEVER you typed the words "Caramel Cupcakes" and I think all has been forgiven. What the? They sound amazing!! I love the hello kitty decorated one - nice touch ;) Have you tried baking anything else, and has it come out OK? Maybe I just need to give it a go!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1