Thursday 17 November 2011

We are always best friends.

Mmmmmmmm.

If there is one thing I love more than Starbucks.... it is when it's CHRISTMAS time. Every year when I see the little red cups, I have to restrain myself from jumping and wooping with joy. (Sometimes I am not that great at restraining.) 

A positive of leaving the country. I can now get to a Starbucks, order my drink and return to my house in about 2 minutes. This trip is made a million times more enjoyable when I hear christmas songs are already playing. Is it allowed to seriously be so excited about christmas already? Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell.


Eggnog Latte & Salted Caramel Pecan Bar

P.S. I have a secret to admit. Celia I grinned from ear to ear when I saw I had my first ever follower and comment. So I would like to raise this Latte to you, thank you for your welcoming comment. And thank you that I can now say my mum is not my only reader. :-P 

Lotsoflove 

xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Ahh thank you sweet :) What's your new job doing? I always wish I grew some and moved to London after uni, but instead I got married and had a baby, slightly different haha. Err no, nobody has cats in prams up here...yet - as if you saw that, seriously, why would you ever need to do that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY CHRISTMAAASSS!
    thank you for your comment - it was so sweet:) your blog is off to a great start and bloggers who don't follow are FOOLS! xxxx

    http://alexa-bella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I take my hat off to you, having a baby and getting married are beautiful things! :-) and scary!!!!!

    Thanks Belle! You put my second smile on my face! :-P

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, I love getting a hot Starbucks drink around Christmas!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. those red cups from starbucks make me happy as well! and so do their holiday drinks! ;)

    p.s. i bet more and more people will come and visit your blog! it's only a matter of time. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally agree with you!!! I always feel happy when see the christmas cups!!! hahaha

    ps. thanks for the advice! I will put the Monet on my christmas list :P
    hahaha

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, yes, please do be excited about christmas already! There are no Starbucks in Bournemouth, can you believe that?!! I'll have to wait to go home to get in on the red cup goodness! Thankyou for your comment, it was No 7 'Minty Fresh' on my nails (No 7 'Lilac' spots and Models own nail art pen as well)

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh you must be an angel to be a pediatric nurse, it must be a very touch & challenging job xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great new blog. enjoyed the product reviews, and i love your photos. enjoyed browsing through your posts... new follower! :) hope to stay connected. cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1