Sunday 18 December 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



I would like to say a hugeeeee thank you to Carissa from Vanilla Crush who nominated me for this award. How nice of her, go be super kind on her blog? :-D

So here are 7 facts about me:

1. My favourite place to eat at the moment is Yo Sushi not just because I love having my own water fountain and trying to use chopsticks. I secretly enjoy watching my boyfriends face, as I force feed him fishy delights. 

2. I adore cute pet names. I am head over heels in love with Mister Tibbles and the loveheart on his belly, Sir Maslow despite his dribbly chin and Zebedeee Doodah the greediest hamster ever.  

3. I cannot believe I am no longer a student. I miss my dodgy student house, running out of electricity (who's turn was it to top up the electric key?) and sitting in the dark, all getting in the bed on birthdays like a family and waiting 2 hours for our slow oven to cook chips. 

4. I am like an excitable child. I wish I could live in Neverland with Peter Pan and never grow up. 

5. My boyfriend has somehow started me a collection of TY Beanie Boo's I should really tell him to stop but I cannot resist their big round eyes. 

6. When I grow up, I want a library in my house with a ladder that whizzes around the room.

7.  One day I will own a sausage dog called Waddleton and he will wear a sock with leg holes. 


Here are the 15 people whose 7 facts I would love to hear! :-) 

2. Amy
3. Katie
4. Louise
6. Liesl
7. Celia
8. Sarah
9. Ellie
10. Belle
11. Lucille
12. Hannah
13. Minnie
14. Sarah
15. Rachel

So get busy girls, I am really excited to read them. 

The rules are: 

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.


lots of love

xxxx

11 comments:

  1. well deserved lovely !! :) keep up the brilliant blogging xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you sweetie! That's so kind of you. My seven facts are here. Well done - I love your facts! ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I loved your random facts, they are definitely random! I miss being a student too :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh thank you hun, my favourite place to eat is Yo Sushi too :) I think I will combine this with a new years post...stay tuned!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thankyou so much! I will have a think about my 7 facts, loved yours!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much keep up the brilliant blogging
    toronto limos

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so so much! :)xx

    http://thelipssayitall.blogspot.com/

    ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem girls :-D I am looking forward to seeing your facts!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much! :D will get to it as soon as I can :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the nomination! Still haven't done it....will get round to it. Love seeing everyone's facts. :] x x x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1