Thursday, 19 January 2012

A sneaky snippet...

Of what I have been doing besides blogging (and working). 

Playing with Dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum. 


Drinking a lot of tea and coffee, and eating lots of cake. 




Having my first sneaky snog with my friend Bakey :-P 


Finding this mess in my handbag, obviously someone else had tried to get the surprise from the Kinder Egg before I did.


Being absolutely amazed how they fit this giant in the tiny egg!


Guilty looking?




lotsoflove
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Aw I want the giraffe, it's always on the advert! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it it? I have never seen the advert! I do not have a TV!!!

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love the wee clips of your cute hamster x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmm massive fro yo envy!!!

    Pop over for my giveaway!


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawww Zebedee! He obvs wanted to be friends with the giraffe <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics! I have given you a Cute Blog Award!xx

    http://sparklyflamingo.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cute post. Now I want cake and tea! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1