Dear Mummy Moiro.
I am sorry I cannot be with you today and that you are being made to paint the skirting boards and chop logs.
I wanted to say a bigggggg thank you for being the best Mummy in the world.
Thank you for:
- finally giving in and letting me have
one cattwo cats (despite your "allergies"), and sending me pictures when I miss them.
- always making me do my spellings/homework/assignments/essays/dissertation and proof reading in the middle of the night.
- always answering the phone on my walk to work at 6.30am.
- moving me and my belongings all over the country and only complaining a little bit.
- playing Cluedo with me 100 times even though you hate it.
- not shouting when I reversed your car into Dad's.
- helping the tooth fairy/easter bunny/father christmas for 22 years (and many more I hope).
- giving me lots of special memories.
- changing your name to Moiro.
- providing such good entertainment when we tickle you till you cry.
- being supportive no matter what.
- making me thousands of cups of tea and providing a million biscuits.
- pretending you are having a lovely time when I am fighting my gambling addiction on the slots for hours.
- making me leave the slots before I am penny-less.
Lots and lots and lots of love
Your favourite daughter :-P
P.S. I bought you these but I do not think they will still be tasty when I next see you, I thought you would like to see me appreciating them instead.
Feel free to leave your thank you's for any mummies :-) I would like to see them!