Thursday 3 October 2013

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y

I fell in love with Italy. 

In love with.... the beautiful blue twinkling sea, the mama who invited us to her bar so she could cook dinner, the kinder bueno ice cream, wearing pretty dresses everyday, the sunshine always shining, time for reading stories, the Italian language, playing stupid games, the huge Sunseeker yachts making everyone jealous with the little welcome mats, hearing constant laughter. 

Not so in love with.... the mission to arrive on the Island, the rabbit served to us by mama, the thousands of ants trying to steal the biscuits, the trek to the market on the bus that comes when it wants, making 6 cups of tea (and one black coffee) in a saucepan, the 200 steps down to the beach but those bits made the holiday. 

I spent a wonderful 10 days in Ischia, Italy, surrounded by a handful of my favourite people. I bought a surprise pair of "Holiday" glasses for everyone which were handed out on arrival and a challenge set. Everyone was given the sunglasses, a letter and the challenge of a portrait picture. Not everything turned out perfectly. But I still think it kinda works- with a bit of imagination. Can you see the word? 








So thanks guys for coming on holiday with me, posing in ridiculous glasses and making it one of the best holidays ever. 

lots of love

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog Hannah! It looks like you had a wonderful holiday! Poppy x x x www.poppyloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1