Sunday 3 November 2013

Got the munchies- box one

If you have never heard of a Graze box, you must have been living in a cave- so welcome back to civilisation. It is a subscription service that sends you a box of 4 healthy snacks whenever you want for £3.89!!

Now I love a surprise in the post, but Graze had never appealed to me mainly because:

  • I did not see the appeal of being delivered a box of seeds. 
  • I thought it was a waste of money.

However after seeing my sister's delivery when staying at home I instantly had Graze envy. She explained to me that you can be very selective in regard to what you would like to be sent. You can browse the products and either bin, try, like or love a snack (so you can avoid seeds). So with a little persuasion of a voucher code to get the 1st, 5th and 10th box free,  I opted for the fortnightly option and sat awaiting by the post box. 






Snacks

  1. Mississippi BBQ Pistachios 
  2. Marvellous Macaroon- White chocolate, amaretti drops, almond slices and coconut. 
  3. My Thai- Sweet chilli sauce with soy bites.
  4. Strawberry Milkshake- Mini strawberries, white chocolate, strawberry cranberries and green raisins.
Everything was delicious but my favourite was Marvellous Macaroon.


I thought you might like a peep. I would definitely recommend having a look at the Graze website and seeing if the snacks appeal for you. If you are interested in having the 1st, 5th and 10th box free- click here and use my friend code NYLYYK5LB (this is obviously optional). If you sign up you will get your own friends codes and if they are used can get £1 off!

lotsoflove

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of the strawberry 'dish'...tempted now (mostly by the name, ha) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1