Sunday 30 March 2014

#nomakeupselfie

I saw a lot of people posting pictures on facebook of their bare faces to raise awareness of cancer, I did not understand how this was helping and deciding this was a craze I would not be taking part in. However it then changed to naked faces and donating messages. After a couple of tags and reading a news article about how #nomakeupselfies have made 8 million pounds for Cancer Research in just 6 days. It would be rude not to take part, and why not blog about it as well as facebook it? :-)



This is after I dragged myself up for a night shift (hence the sad face). I tag all of you that read this. Upload a picture of your beautiful face to your blog and text beat to 70007. Don't be shy. 

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful and this is an amazing cause. I also wanted to share that I nominated you for a Liebster award. Check it out: http://www.thehonestroom.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1