I currently share a bathroom with the other mysterious people (which I will not go into, it could be a whole new post) in my flat. Seeing as I am the newbie, and do not know them at all (or what some of them look like) I felt a bit uncomfortable leaving all my bits in the bathroom because:
a) I could easily take over- there is about half the amount of stuff I have in the bathroom between all of them!!!! I do not want to seem greedy in the bathroom as well as the kitchen :-P
b) What if someone squirts all my stuff round for a joke? :-O
What I am getting too.... Is I have this cute little shopping basket (which was a lovely birthday present) that I keep my bits in and carry them with me. And I thought for some crazy reason I would show them to you, as you can see I like a large choice in the bathroom.
1. TIGI Bedhead Superstar Shampoo AND 2. TIGI Bedhead Superstar Conditioner- A friend bought me this set as a present, they are seriously the most amazing smelling set ever, they make my head and the whole shower room smell just like Skittles the sweets. This is designed for "massive thick hair" I have unmassive unthick hair- and it still works just fine, leaves my hair feeling lovely :-P
3. Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo AND 4. Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner- These are limited edition to celebrate "Happy Aussie-versary Australia" The packaging is adorable. They are for hair that is "dry, damaged, a bit unhappy" my hair is definitely not unhappy anymore. I personally think the shampoo smells like Bubbly bubblegum (the little individual sweets in blue and pink wrappers) mmmm.
5. Treaclemoon My Coconut Island Body Scrub- I love coconut smelling products, this scrub has a real gritty feel which I actually like and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I love these products as they have really cute strange things on the bottles. "I'm going to a faraway place she said... just for a while... her toes wriggled in the warm sand and a silly seagull laughed and danced in the sweet wind." It sounds magical! It also says "Unsuitable for gnomes".
6. Neal Wolf Harmony Intensive Treatment- This actually came in a Glossybox, and I am so glad it did. I try not to use this product too often- at £12.95 a bottle it is pricier than I would normally pay. The smell is delicious, I do not know how to describe it. (I am not great at describing smells unless it smells like some form of sweet) I love the effect I get get after using this product, my hair feels so soft and silky and the smell lingers.
7. Ted Baker Body Scrub- This was part of a gift set I found in a box at home recently. I adore the packaging- anything pink and I am sold. Sadly I do not love this body scrub- I do not find it scrubs enough!! The smell is nice, but not one of my favourites. I would not purchase this product when it is empty.
8. The Body Shop African Spa Salt Scrub- This has a pretty delicate smell, and I love this scrub. It contains shea butter and has a really smooth creamy texture with large salt crystals and this leaves my skin feeling greatttttt. I think a definite must have :-D
9. Santuary Deep Cleanse Facial- The product smells really clean almost soapy. It lathers slightly, and is gentle on the eyes. (I have a major issue about things in my eyes, so if I approve it is definitely okay) It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I do really like it... but I am still on a mission to find my favourite.
10. Nivea for Men Shower Gel- This is obviously not mine. (although my sister loves men's shower products) I am not sure it deserves a place in my beautiful basket but I do like the smell and occasionally like my boyfriend.
Well I hope you have not fell asleep. Or finished this post and are bored to death by me trying to explain smells.
P.S. Tell me if this sucks and I will avoid it like the plague in future?