This year I would like to:
- Make as many opportunities as possible to see friends and family, and to appreciate these times immensely.
- Capture more memories through pictures and use Instagram more, if you wanna check up on me, click here you stalker :-P
- Save some money to do nice things with and stop wasting it on sweeties.
- Let all the pretty dresses out my wardrobe and take them to bust a few moves.
- Learn all the words to One Direction's new album Take Me Home. I had this album for Christmas and have only listened to it
10100 times and I love it.
- Paint my nails more, even if I can only appreciate it for a day or two (the perks of being a nurse eh?).
Lastly two blogging resolutions.
- Blog at least once a week (my sister actually text me telling me this had to me a resolution).
- To make this blog for me, and to not worry about what I think the content should be. I want to be able to look back at it next year and be filled with excitement, and a warm squishy feeling inside remembering special moments.
So get that wishing wand in one hand and raise that mug of tea to a magical 2013. What do you want to achieve this year?