This post is kind of a follow up from my sad accouncement about my jeans. I would also like to thank you lovely girls that gave advice on jeans for little legs. I did visit all the shops mentioned!
I finally braved the dreaded jean shop and oh boy was it a stressful time. I needed a bucket of Starbucks after the ordeal. I thought you may like to hear what I have learnt.
1) River Island jeans are obviously designed to make all girls cry as you balloon three sizes because their clothes are for dolls.
2) You are obviously being punished if you have short legs because you are not allowed any jeans in pretty colours or patterns.
3) Zara do not believe in short legs, and banish this option from the store.
4) Primark's short leg jeans are not really "short".
5) Dorothy Perkins and Topshop jeans are obviously very popular for little people. As they had sold out completely.
6) Starbucks Frappuccino's make everything better.
7) Wear your least favourite knickers when squeezing in and out of jeans that are too small- I managed to rip mine pretty much in half.
In the end after deciding money was not an issue, if I managed to get that pair of jeans I am going to love forever and ever. I ended up buying two cheap pairs in Primark and taking them up to last until I am brave enough to venture out on this mission again. I apologise for the shoddy jean pictures, my boyfriend simply did not understand the exercise.
I would also like to briefly introduce you the newest addition to my shoe family. These limited edition bronze metallic buckled courts from New Look, reduced from £39.99 to £12ish.
P.S. Sorry if I offended your favourite shops, these are personal opinions of my little stumpy legs and their grumpiness.